Tuesday, November 25, 2008

delectable.

today there was a smooth transition from mediocre to disappointment.
not that it could be helped, I will never understand why some things
happen the way they do, but as long as I can move on from days like these.
I'm fine.

It's just music, and I won't appreciate it any less for my inability to execute beyond my expectations.

I appreciate myself in a lesser degree, but patchwork never did anyone any harm.
I've still got eyes and ears, and there's always tomorrow.

In great news, I get to get out of Creston for a few days to enjoy Thanksgiving break with my lovely boyfriend and his family. It will be great to spend time loved ones.
Choir tour is next week starting monday, a week around Des Moines, singing, playing - doing what I love most.

Optimism is at the moment stifled, but I am not surprised.
I haven't had a break since starting school. ick.

Sam made me pay for words spilt today, but I beg to differ. Music is delectable.
A bittersweet taste, after my own liking.
I will keep my complaints to a minimum - and see where life takes me.


peace & ♥: KA

No comments: